New version 2.2 is available for download. Android O (Oreo) supported, SDK version 27, no more deprecated code warnings.
We made this beautiful Android UI template with idea to provide developers easy and practical way to make their apps also beautiful. With our Android UI template you don’t need to loose your precious time to set up pre-designed graphic – we did it for you!
All elements are inspired with Android Material Design and created by their instructions.
Also all elements are available to be used in older versions of Android so you don’t need to have expensive smartphone to have awesome Material design. You can easily implement components from Android UI template just by following our huge and well organized documentation.
Your’s is just to code, we do the design.
Easy as cake. Happy coding!
Full feature list
- Tabs – Five themes of tabs, and five new fragments, ready to use. Open Source projects used in this elements: Universal Image Loader, Pager Sliding Tab Strip.
- Wizards – Five themes of wizards, and five new fragments, ready to use. Open Source projects used in this elements: Universal Image Loader
- Custom Dialogs – Six themes of custom dialogs, ready to use. Open Source projects used in this elements: Universal Image Loader
- ListViews – Six versions of ListViews, like Expandable list, Drag&Drop, Swipe-to-dismiss, Appearance animation, Sticky list headers, Google Cards. All prepered for use in beautiful Material design style. Open Source projects used in this element: Universal Image Loader, Ken Burns View, Material Ripple Layout, List View Animations, Sticky List Headers, Animated Expandable List View.
- Parallax Effect – Parallax image effect combined with list view with Ken Burns effect. Open Source projects used in this element: Universal Image Loader, Ken Burns View, Material Ripple Layout, Pull Zoom View, Not Boring ActionBar
- Left Menu – Two versions of left menu with Material design, ready to use. Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Material Ripple Layout.
- Login Page – Login page in dark and light versions, with animated letters, ready to use. Open Source projects used: Float Labeled Text Field, Material Ripple Layout.
- Image Gallery – Two types of GridViews with images for gallery, with brand new design and beautiful selector. Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Material Ripple Layout.
- Shape Image Views – Eight modern shapes of image views for your avatars, profile images etc.Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Shape Image View.
- Progress Bars – 14 types of circular and button progress bars & loaders prepared for your app. Open Source projects used: Progress Wheel, Circular Progress Button. .
- Check Buttons – Dark & light versions of check boxes inspired by Material design. Open Source projects used: Material Ripple Layout.
- Splash Screen – Three versions of beautiful designed and animated splash screen. Open Source projects used: Universal Image Loader, Ken Burns View.
- Text views – Prepared typography by Google instructions for TextView.
- Search bars – Dark & light search bar with search suggestions prepared to place in your app. Open Source projects used: Material Ripple Layout.
- Icons – a wide range of free Fontello icons.
- Icons are added via Fontello – no more four different sized PNGs. In our project is 46 icon in .svg format.
- Unified graphic – all graphic elements are inspired by Android Lollipop Material Design. All elements prepared in one color style to complete your app.
- Easy colors changing – colors are changeable in one XML and primary color for all layouts and elements are changeable in one line.
- Finished elements and layouts ready to use – ready XML files and drawables for use in your app.
- Many elements have animation and/or transparency – beautiful transparent animations which are more and more popular.
- All elements and layouts work on old versions of Android (from 4.4 version) too – every element has its own AndroidMainfest.xml file with defined minSDK.
- Define typefaces and fonts through XMLs – no more need to create fonts from assets folder.
To be able to have all of these beautiful elements available, we had to use some open source projects to achieve this. We have described in documentation and shown in our demo app how to use these projects. This is the list of projects we used to bring beautiful design in life:
- Universal Image Loader – link – Used for effective image loading. Take a look at library for more details.
- Pager Sliding Tab Strip – link – This project is used to make items in Tab category.
- Ken Burns View – link – Extended ImageView that is capable of showing Ken Burns Effect.
- Progress Wheel – link – Progress bar.
- Circular Progress Button – link – Yet another example of a progress bar.
- Float Labeled Text Field – link – This project allows us to show hint text above edit text when we start typing. This might be useful when you have prepopulated Edit Text fields, or when you have a large number of them to show user what is purpose of every Edit Text field.
- Material Ripple Layout – link – We use this project to bring Material design ripple effect to api levels lower then Lollipop API level (pre-21). If you want to get ripple effect, add MaterialRippleLayout to your xml layout, then nest you own views into it.
- Pull Zoom View – link – This project allows us to show parallax effect with image that is attached on top of ListView or ScrollView. You can see an example by clicking the link of project.
- Not Boring ActionBar – link – Take a look at this link for more details.
- Shape Image View – link – This project allows us to create different shapes around images using ImageViews. Visit link for more information.
- List View Animations – link – For the most beautiful animations you want with your ListView items, use this project. To use this project with Sticky List Headers, use project below (Sticky List Headers).
- Sticky List Headers – link – Sticky list headers project allows you to have headers drown above ListView (like the ones you have in Instagram application). For more information, take a look at a the link.
- Animated Expandable List View – link – This project is used to animate expanded list items in ExpandableListView.
Why our customers love us?
Thank you for renaming the app.. great support ! thumbsup.
Alexmarish, HD wallpaper android template app
Thanks for this great app.
cmplxr, HD wallpaper android template app
Dear Developer, I recently bought this awesome app.
brargurshobit2009, HD wallpaper android template app
That’s great, thank you!
bluedot2030, HD wallpaper android template
Exellent work my friend!!! Wish you happy sales
EugeneRoiZ, WordPress Gallery Module For Android
It’s working Thanks a lot mate. You guys are the best!!
Sarayuth Punnasuriyaporn, HD wallpaper android template app
Hello, Thank you so much i am working on making an apk with changes and see if there is no error for me
Ayaz Malik, HD wallpaper android template app
Got it. Working. Thanks.
Neff Starr, HD wallpaper android template app
Thank you very much.
Alex Maris, HD wallpaper android template app
Fantastic, thanks. I’m sure I’ll be buying more sources from you.
Henrik S., HD wallpaper android template app
Sounds good, thanks. I’m now waiting for the update. Cheers.
Denis Sommers, HD wallpaper android template app
I am satisfied mate.. Thanks. Nice working with you.
Dilip Bagdi , HD wallpaper android template app
It worked – Brilliant. Thanks a lot.
Ali, HD wallpaper android template app
Hi! thanks for your messages.. i really appreciate
Abd bakerli, HD wallpaper android template app
xejay, HD wallpaper android template app
The app itself is great, beautifully designed, works like a charm… overall is a great app. The best thing is the customer support, just go through the comments section and you will see what I’m talking about. 10/10
BoratKan, Gallery module with AdMob/Analytics
I love Features and Design.
brargurshobit2009, HD wallpaper android template app
The only thing I would love to see added in the next update is so that when viewing photos (swiping) the three tabs (or buttons) at the bottom no to move only the picture.
ali907, HD wallpaper android template app
Best wallpaper app for android
dilipbagdi, HD wallpaper android template app
Great Design Quality
dedania23, HD wallpaper android template app
Excellent customer support
- We are offering FREE SUPERB after sales support around. We care about your apps as much as you and we will help you in any way possible.
- FREE Lifetime Updates – get all the new features we add in each future update for free.
- Once you purchase, you can use our dedicated support where we quickly answer your questions.
- Includes great online documentation you can find and its constantly being updated with new material.
- Basic tutorials for newcomers about importing our template to Android Studio.
- Contact us at email@example.com
- Working hours: 09:00 – 16:00h, UTC+01:00. From Monday to Friday.
– Project updated to use newest version of build tools (27.0.3),
– Project updated to use gradle version 4.4 and compatible studio plugin
– Cleaned build errors (Configuration ‘compile’ is obsolete and has been replaced with ‘implementation’,The SourceSet ‘instrumentTest’ is not recognized by the Android Gradle Plugin. Perhaps you misspelled something?)
– Add new way of getting support libraries to build.gradle
“Project compiles and runs in Android Studio 3.1.1 without errors.”
Version 2.1 Update 02.03.2017.
- Now targeting SDK version 25 (android N)
- Implemented push notifications over Firebase
- Added email subscribe dialog over MailChimp
- No more depracated code warnings
- Cleaned build problems
- Project uses more of AppCompat Support library
- Upgraded AppCompat Support Library to version 25.1.1 and simplified its upgrade process
- Eclipse project deleted and not supported anymore
Version 2.0 Update
- Tabs – added five categories (Media, Shop, Social, Travel and Universal) of tabs and added five new fragments.
- Wizards – added five categories (Media, Shop, Social, Travel and Universal) of wizards and added five new fragments.
- Custom Dialogs – added six categories of dialogs (Media, Shop, Social, Travel, Universal Info and Universal Warrning).
- Change some images
Version 1.2 Update
- List Views – added new UI elements for Media and Shop in all categories, except Appearance animations
- Parallax – added new UI elements for Media and Shop
- Left Menus – added new UI elements for Media and Shop
- Login Pages – added new UI element for Media and added new Register Shop element
- Shape Image Views – added new shapes in Media and Shop design
- Search Bars – added new UI elements for Media and Shop
- Progress Bars – added new shapes in Media, Shop, Social and Travel design
- Change some images
Version 1.1 Update
- List Views – added new UI elements for Travel and Social in all categories, except Appearance animations
- Parallax – added new UI elements for Travel and Social
- Left Menus – added new UI elements for Travel and Social
- Login Pages – added new UI elements for Travel and Social, and added new Register Travel elements
- Shape Image Views – added new shapes in Travel and Social design
- Search Bars – added new UI elements for Travel and Social
- Change most of images
- Provide Eclipse project and Android Studio project separately
The images used in demos are not included in the downloaded ZIP file. All images belong to their rightful owners. Full lists of credits are here.