Installation & customization services:
Live Support Chat. PHP & MySQL based. For any website. No monthly fees.
Works with any website – HTML, PHP, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart (any website with PHP & MySQL back-end)!
- Easy installation
- File sharing
- Operator initiated talks
- Map with chatting visitors
- Full translation support
- Images & videos in the chat box
- Widget display blacklist
- Automatic language switch
- Widget can display in the left/right-bottom corners or inline
- Performance settings (users & chat refresh rate, maximum number of chatting users)
- Compatible even with IE9!
- Works on any PHP 5 & MySQL server
- Contact form fallback
- Mobile support (responsive guest widget)
- Desktop Notifications
- Multiple operators and guests chatting
- Clean and modern look
- High quality set of avatar images
- Chat box with high quality emoticons set
- Initial „welcome” message after guest logs in
- Operator knows which page the guest is currently visiting!
- Message views auto-updating their relative delivery time
- Sound notifications (10 predefined sounds to choose from)
- Conversations history with filtering
- Widget colors and texts/language customization
- Unlimited usage — no monthly fees
- PHP 5 or 7 (with PDO support),
- MySQL 5.
How to update: https://codecanyon.net/item/php-live-chat-pro/19932933/faqs/29612
29 April 2018:
added new languages:
- DE – thanks to kevmaster,
- IT – thanks to whitehub,
- RU – thanks to websystemspro,
- added sound notification when new user starts the talk
- fixed HTTP/HTTPS protocol switching in widget initialization code,
- fixed image upload issue present on some servers,
- added correct parsing of multiple, comma-separated IP addresses happening in some HTTP requests,
- fixed PHP compatibility detail causing “deprecated constructor” warnings,
- fixed widget-to-page communication issues happening on some websites,
- fixed parsing of protocol-less links in message body.
07 November 2017:
- fixed a PHP-compatibility error in file upload code,
- fixed URL parsing in messages to properly handle brackets characters in URLs,
- changed widget initialization code to an asynchronous, non-blocking one,
- fixed session timeout error happening on some servers,
- added status switch (online/offline) for operators,
- fixed SQL code causing errors during installation on some servers,
- fixed sometimes incorrect time calculation of the initial welcome message,
- updated SMTP handling code allowing to disable SSL certificate validation,
- fixed SQL-compatibility error causing problems after login on some servers.
26 July 2017:
- fixed a missing translation,
- added support for mobile application and QR code section,
- added improvements to widget initialization code.
24 May 2017:
- fixed incompatibility with older PHP versions, which caused widget not to display on some servers,
- fixed scrolling issues in online users, edit department and edit operators sections,
- fixed mobile widget’s button positioning.
16 May 2017:
- added “talk transcripts to email” feature,
- fixed URLs in configuration causing problems during installation over HTTPS,
- fixed sometimes incorrect padding of message input in administration panel,
- fixed name and email querying in “History” tab.